Monday 1 April 2013

Mollie Makes Handmade Wedding

Hello lovelies, I hope you have all had a fab Easter and got to indulge in some delicious food, family time and maybe even some crafting too.  We made some very cute easter egg garlands from card, tissue paper and pens, which I have shared on Instagram over the weekend. They were very easy to make and it was really fun to sit with my daughters and get creative.  Also over the weekend I was very excited by an email from the lovely Mollie Makes team about their latest publication, Mollie Makes Handmade Wedding.  I have sat and looked at the preview available here on Issuu and cannot wait for the printed edition be available on 4 April, just three more sleeps!  I was also thrilled to see a very dear friends wedding featured.  Emily Quinton of The Start Up Wife is a very talented lady, busy juggling a young family, teaching photography courses, writing a gorgeous blog and expectantly awaiting the arrival of baby number four any day now.  Her wedding was full of many handmade features and I look forward to reading the full feature later this week.


So if you are busily planning your wedding or helping your sister or best friend I am sure this magazine will be a very welcome addition to your plans.  Personal touches and beautiful handmade creations really do make your day extra special, quirky favours or decorations created by you and your family and friends will make it truly a day to remember. 

Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend.
Zoe
x

1 comment:

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.