Friday 5 April 2013

DIY Fabric Frame

Morning! It's Friday and we've made it through another week.  It's certainly been a busy one here.  I've busily been working on something in between being mummy and keeping the children amused as the weather has thwarted many plans for the school holidays.  But I am hoping by Monday I will be ready to share an exciting new venture for Inspired Decoration. Perhaps you have seen some sneaky peeks from me on Twitter or Instagram this week? Right back to this mornings post!  As it's Friday I wanted to share an idea for a diy project for you to try this weekend.  Maybe you will be spending the weekend trawling charity shops, flea markets or auctions and come across some sturdy picture or mirror frames but want an interesting way of upcycling them.  Well how about using some of your fabric scraps stash to adorn your frames?  This fab tutorial to make a fabric covered frame from Moda Bake Shop has all the details of how to do this.

Fabric Frame Tutorial on Moda Bake Shop


Be sure to share your projects with me as it's great to see people trying out the diy ideas I've shared here.
Have a fab weekend,
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.