Thursday 11 April 2013

A Really Good Night In - Macmillan Cancer Support

Hello again! Following on from this mornings post I just wanted to let you all know about a great way to help raise money for a charity close to my heart, by having a night in.  Macmillan Cancer Support are asking for everyone to organise a really good night in on Friday 26 April, my sisters birthday, sorry Fay you'll have to stay in!  This new fundraising idea asks for you to donate the money you and your friends would spend on a night out and all stay in together instead.  So I thought this would tie in perfectly with the new book Girls Night In.  Macmillan offer a huge support to people and their families whilst coping with cancer.  We are lucky enough to have a Macmillan Radiographer in my placement hospital and I know how amazing Macmillan Nurses are as I am sure many of you are too.  I reguarly use the Macmillan website for my studies as a starting point in understanding the oncology and treatment part of my course.



A Really Good Night In is an easy way for you to help raise money for a fantastic charity.

Have a lovely afternoon,
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.