Monday 29 April 2013

Creative Workspace

Morning! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  I have been busily ordering the last few things to make my new crafty kits this weekend and Lucy and I are planning to have them listed in the shop next weekend.  Whilst working away at my desk, in a  home office I share with my hubby and his online bookshop I spent sometime daydreaming about one day having a beautiful creative workspace.  I have regularly collecting dreamy workspaces on Pinterest for a while and with sunnier, warmer months hopefully arriving very soon I am definitely longing for a garden workshop.  So for todays post I thought I would share some of my favourite ideas as I am sure I am not the only one dreaming of a pretty place to make, create and work.





Be sure to take a look at my Workspace board on Pinterest for even more inspiration.

Have a great Monday,
Zoe
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.