Wednesday 10 April 2013

Workshop Wednesday

Morning!  The middle of the week or hump day is here again and whilst the promise of the weekend is nearer it still seems a little far away.  Whilst planning my new shop I also have spent some time thinking about this blog and ways I want to develop it.  I have always been keen to promote the work of designer makers here in the UK and from around the world, which I will continue to do in various ways.  But I also wanted to encourage us all to be more creative in our everyday lives and after much thought I came up with Workshop Wednesday.  I reguarly see courses mentioned on twitter, in magazines and in general conversations so thought I would dedicate Wednesdays on the blog to sharing great ideas for craft and design courses, mainly here in the UK.  Workshops and courses are a great way to develop our skills, indulge in a new hobby, spend some quality time with a friend or our mums or even our grandmas.  There are even workshops for hen parties to make things for the wedding, champagne and sparkles sound like a good combo!




This is where you can all help too.  Perhaps you run classes or courses and would like to be featured in Workshop Wednesday. Or maybe you have been on a fantastic course and would like to share it here? Whilst I write about courses I find or maybe even attend, (oh to have the time to take a screen printing class), I think it will be great for you all to be involved too.  So please do get in touch, my email is inspireddeco@gmail.com.  I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Have a lovely day
Zoe
x

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. I love your blog its very interesting and colourful. I have sent you email. Ali

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.