Friday 3 May 2013

DIY Home Decor - Cloud Cushions

Morning! We've made it through another week, hooray!! Whilst I love my job I also love having some time at the weekends to take life at a slower pace and even have time for some crafting.  So today I thought it would be fun to share a great crafty diy with you to try this weekend.  Perhaps you have accidentally shrunk a jumper recently and wasn't sure what to do with it, well I have found the answer for you.  I found this fab tutorial on the fab blog Making Nice in the Midwest, to make cloud cushions with old sweaters.


Have fun making and be sure to share a photo with me on Instagram or Twitter!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.