Monday 4 February 2013

Valentines Typographic Artwork

Morning, I hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend.  With Valentines next week and our fifteenth wedding anniversary only a month later I am considering purchasing something special this year.  I have been a fan of typographic artwork for a while and think this is a great way to have something personalised that captures a special occasion perfectly.  So for todays post I thought I would share some of my findings from some of my favourite British designers.


Valentines Artwork


1. Morse Code Print from Owlish Grey  2. 'I Have Love You For....' from Mags & Paul
3. 'All You Need Is Love' Papercut from Kyleigh's Papercuts
4. 'I Love You Because...' from I Love Design  5. 'You Are Just My Type' from More Than Words
6. 'Just To Love' print from The Green Gables  7. 'You Had Me At Hello' from More Than Words
8. Personalised Playlist Cassette Print from Betsy Benn

So have you invested in a piece of personalised typography? I'm feeling a little spoiled for choice but know I need to decide to order in time for our anniversary! 

Have a fab day,
Zoe
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.