Tuesday 19 February 2013

Half Term Crafty Fun

Morning! I hope you are all enjoying half term, although I know many of you will be juggling work and children.  It's a bit chilly here this morning after a frosty start but I seem to have plans to do alot today and have a real feeling that spring is on it's way.  I have been enjoying having time for some sewing again the past couple of weeks and already planning to start block printing and screen printing in my summer holidays from uni aswell as making clothes, more cushions, throws and curtains too.  What is always inspiring for me is that my daughters love to make, bake and create too. They plan projects and are all becoming very capable at all sorts of crafts.  I am sure you have busy bees too, making and creating all sorts of things.  As it's half term I thought I would share a few of the projects I have been collecting on my Childrens Crafts board over on Pinterest, to inspire you and your children for some half term crafty fun.


I love this idea and the geometric shapes are of course on trend!
For the tutorial visit Estefi Machado

These are fantastic and this blog has many more ideas for cardboard boxes.
For the tutorial visit Mood Kids


Sewing cards have been a great help for teaching my children to sew.
For these sewing cards and more visit Gi Det Videre


Toilet rolls are such a great starting point for many crafts and these cars are fab!
For the tutorial visit Rolls & Lavender

I hope these have inspired you. Be sure to share photos of your makes with me on Twitter or Instagram.
Enjoy your day,
Zoe
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.