Friday 15 February 2013

Camp Bestival - A Weekend of Colour & Fun

Morning! I know it seems far too chilly to be thinking of camping and festivals but this week Camp Bestival announced their line up for this summers family friendly festival.  Why is she writing about festivals I hear you question, but with fields full of colour and costumes that have taken many hours to make, it is truly a fab place for crafty folk! I have to admit I am more than excited by this years line up, where else will you find Levellers, Richard Hawley, The Farm, Mr Tumble and Horrible Histories in the same place.  Now I thought last year was fab, with The Gruffalo, Fantastic Mr. Fox Opera and Shrek gracing the stage alongside Rizzle Kicks, Kool & The Gand and The Happy Mondays among many others. Then to top it off there's Alan Davies, Sasha, Billy Bragg, Musical Youth, The Rocky Horror Show, nevermind all the other cool stuff like the art tent, which my daughters love, the circus school, which all my children love.  This year also sees a science tent, which Kitty is particuarly excited about and the BFI film tent, now I know where I'll be heading for a little rest! 


With such an amazing line up this is definately on my wishlist of plans for the summer.  Camp Bestival is adorned with all the usual colour you expect of a festival and in the ground of Lulworth Castle the backdrop as you would expect is fabulous, especially when perched at the top of the big wheel.  For me Camp Bestival is a time of fun, with a programme that promises fun for all of my children this year.  So will you be heading to Dorset in the first weekend of August for Camp Bestival? Fingers crossed I'll see you there!

Have a fab day,
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.