Wednesday 13 February 2013

DIY - Felt Heart Garland

Morning! I hope you are all well and aren't suffering like me with an  awful cold that my lovely children have kindly shared with me. Although I am in the midst of exams it is hard to forget that it is Valentines Day tomorrow.  But rather than share lots of printables for last minute gifts or cards, you can find some on my Valentines pinboard, I wanted to share this gorgeous felt heart garland tutorial that I found over on Dana Made It.  Whilst it would make a lovely decoration for a valentines brunch, it would also work as a wedding decoration, instead of bunting.  Or how about making short lengths of this garland to decorate the backs of chairs at a wedding or party.  Another idea is to make it instead of bunting for a childs bedroom or a nursery.  I think you'll agree the possibilities are many for this simple but gorgeous garland.


Pop on over to Dana Made It now for full instructions and even more making inspiration.

Be sure to share photos if you make this garland.
Have a lovely day.
Zoe
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.