Wednesday 6 February 2013

DIY - Drawer Handle Hooks

Hello, I hope you are all well and having a good week.  I am busy revising and writing assignments at the moment but find regular visits to Pinterest are making it all a little less stressful!  Whilst I have been collecting ideas for projects for our house and for things to share here in the future I thought today I would share this fab idea from Design Sponge.  I love a quick fix that is practical and clever too so this tutorial to make old drawer fronts into coat or bag hooks was too good not to share.  Maybe you don't have any old drawer fronts cluttering up your hall or shed but you could get some old style drawer knobs and paint a rectangle of wood or even mdf to recreate this idea.  I think Lucy would love this idea for her room but the possibilities are endless.  How about coat hooks in the hall, school bag hooks in the playroom, display all those beaded necklaces you've hidden away in a drawer? 

For the full tutorial visit Design Sponge

So what will you be using yours for? Be sure to share.
Have a lovely afternoon,
Zoe
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.