Monday 3 June 2013

DIY Paper Anemones

Morning! I know I have been a little quiet recently but being on clinical placement, assignments to be written, studying for exams and having Andy in plaster for six weeks has meant life has been a little chaotic.  I have had to admit that I simply cannot do everything, hence I stopped blogging and have neglected my Etsy store a little.  But Andy's cast comes off on Thursday, I only have three more weeks on clinical placement and am on top of my academic work too.  So this means I can now allow myself to blog a little and start getting new products ready for the shop, ready to launch at the end of this month.  Today I wanted to share with you a very pretty tutorial I found on Pinterest that would make a lovely addition to your homes or as a decoration at a wedding or party this summer.  I am yet to attempt making paper flowers but this tutorial from The Elli Blog looks like a great place to start trying a new papercraft.


Paper Anemone Tutorial from The Elli Blog 

Have a wonderful Monday,
Zoe
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about topics and ideas in my posts, so thank you for taking the time to write a reply.